Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of coursework and work experience.
- Minimum 2 years banking experience in banking operations with hands on knowledge of BSA/AML policies, procedures and operations.
- BSA/AML certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong PC skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and familiar with Internet Searches.
- Able to work independently with limited direction from Supervisor.
- Ability to communicate at all levels. Good verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
- The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each major duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
- The employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Walden Savings Bank will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.