Walden Savings Bank is currently accepting applications for a Loan Servicing Specialist. This is a full time position with hours Monday through Friday.
The Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for performing routine operational duties related to residential, construction and consumer loans in compliance with the Bank's policies, procedures and related state and federal laws and regulations.
In addition, the Loan Servicing Specialist assists in boarding loans; conducts loan funding’s and processes payments or advances as directed; distributes daily and monthly reports; and promotes business for the bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new and existing services.
Walden Savings Bank is now accepting applications for a Teller in our Scott’s Corners location.
This position is full time and will be scheduled between 38 and 40 hours per week the following days.
Monday - Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday/Friday 8:00 am - 6:15 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 12:15 pm
Compensation for this position starts at $13.00 per hour based on experience. New Tellers are placed in a Teller Development Program as follows:
- 10 Day Paid Teller Training.
- 10 Day Paid Teller Mentor Period.
- Upon 90 days of employment and successful completion of Teller Training and Mentor period the Teller hourly rate is increased $0.50 per hour.
- 6 and 12 months of employment, tellers are given a teller test and a manager evaluation. A pass score of 80% on the test equals $0.50 per hour and the manager evaluation a potential of up to $0.50 per hour based on performance score.
- In addition to attention to detail, sales skills are required.
- Tellers are able to provide exceptional customer service and basic product information through transactions including a variety of savings, checking and loan account transactions, as well as money orders and official checks.
The Credit Analyst administers to the credit risk management of the bank's commercial loan portfolios, including underwriting of commercial loans for for C & I loans and commercial mortgages. Must be experienced in credit analysis, cash flow reports, and financial statement analysis.